Our Agency Audit is a comprehensive review of your people, processes and AGI.
You set the priorities and we’ll develop our site visit plans to address those. Here is an overview of what our typical Agency Audit process involves.
- Establish priorities. Conduct Pre-Site and On-Site Visit Audits to Assess Agency Staff’s Engagement, Understanding of and Support of Ownership Goals, and Overall Business Skills and Acumen.
- Review Organizational Chart (Add Tenure with Agency)
- Review Client Assignments By Account Team
- Review AGI by Account Team (List AGI by Client)
- Review Workflow Process Documentation
- Review Account Staff Work Product (Strategy & Creative Briefs, Conference Reports, Proposals – Identified by Work Product Owner)
- Develop Visit One-On-One’s Discussion Outline – Slot Names in Schedule
- 8:30 – 9:30 – Agency Owner and AGA- Overview of Pre-Visit Audit Finding
- 9:30 – Noon – One-On-One Discussions, Account Staff
- 1:00 – 5:00 – One-On-One Discussions, Account Staff
- 9:00 – 3:00 – One-On-One Discussions, Account Staff, Finance, Others
- 3:00 – Agency Owner & AGA Meet to Review Initial Observations
- Analyze findings & develop report & recommendations within 7-10 days of site visit
- Agency Owner & AGA review report via video call
- Assessment for need of ongoing strategic consultation
*Agency Audit is a one-time fee of $4,500, which includes a two-day site visit. Travel expenses to be reimbursed by agency.