Sometimes you just need outside perspective.
Whether it’s just a “checkup” to ensure there’s alignment between everyone in the agency or something more important that is keeping you up at night.
Here are a few of those “nighttime worries” we’ve addressed for owners:
- “Our AGI is stuck at 35%. Why?”
- “Our clients treat us a like a vendor … what do we do to change this?”
- “I’m frustrated with my account teams’ performance.”
- “Everyone’s busy, but I’m not making the money that reflects that.”
- “I feel trapped. Unless I’m involved in everything, something gets missed or major mistakes happen.”
Who better to recognize the challenges and issues you face as an agency owner than someone who’s been in your chair? Having been an agency owner for over 25 years, I recognize how rewarding and profitable it can be. I also understand how it feels when frustration sets in.
We do for you what you do for your clients. We listen, evaluate, recognize the challenges, and then deliver solutions with informed opinion.
Our approach is honest, respectful and with the promise to always tell you what you need to hear. You can count on it … even when it’s not the easiest thing to do.
You can engage us two ways:
- An “Agency Audit” to address your areas of concern; consisting of a two-day site visit (minimum) resulting in a summary of findings and detailed, actionable recommendations.
- “Agency Advisor” – This is where we roll-up our sleeves; beginning work from a high-level view – gaining perspective and then working intimately with you and your team to achieve your goals.
Here’s some of the ways we’ve helped agencies improve their Account Teams, Processes and AGI:
- Assist owners with actionable methods to move from working “in the business” to spending more time “working on the business.”
- Assess account team performance, skill sets and then work one-on-one to put them in a position to become business advisors to your clients.
- Create systems to improve work flow, yields, and profits.
- Become a catalyst for changed thinking.
- Serve as a consulting COO.
- Act as account director to coach, mentor, and elevate account team’s effectiveness.
- Lead strategic planning sessions.
- Uncover issues that may be limiting profitability.
- Develop exit strategies for problem employees.
- Conduct annual goal-setting planning.
Improving your business. That’s our singular focus.